1 Journey, 4 Countries Tour
Guided Tour | Croatia
This magnificent 11 day tour lets you discover the wonders of 4 stunning countries. Starting from Croatia’s capital city Zagreb, your journey will take you to Slovenia where you will marvel at the fairy-tale town of Bled as well as the country’s picturesque capital Ljubljana. Returning to Croatia you will visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites of the Plitvice Lakes, Split, Dubrovnik and Zadar. The tour will the take you through Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia before visiting Croatia’s gastronomic capital Osijek and finally ending up where it all began in Zagreb.
- Discover beautiful Lake Bled
- Guided tour of Zagreb & Ljubljana
- Visit the UNESCO Plitvice Lakes
- Explore the Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Wine tasing in one of Croatia's most famous wine cellars, with traditional lunch
- 11 Days, 10 Nights
- £1,259 Per Person
- Price Based On: Based on departure from London Gatwick flying with EasyJet, meal basis as per itinerary (2 adults sharing) including transfers. See More
- Escorted Coach Tour.
4 Best Western Premier Astoria Hotel | Zagreb - Croatia
4 Hotel Kompas | Bled - Slovenia
3 Hotel Jezero | Plitvice Lakes - Croatia
5 Hotel Atrium | Split - Croatia
4 Valamar Argosy | Dubrovnik - Croatia
4 Colors Inn | Sarajevo - Bosnia & Herzegovina
4 Zira Hotel | Belgrade - Serbia
4 Hotel Osijek | Osijek - Serbia
- Hotels will be as specified above or alternatives of a similar standard.
- Half Board | Breakfast & Dinner
- Minimum: 2 | Maximum: 39
- This tour operates on set days:
- May: 16, 23, 30
- June: 6, 13, 20, 27
- July: 4
- August: 29
- September: 12, 19, 26
- October: 03, 10
(Subject to availability)
Start / Finish:
- Zagreb (ZAG) - Zagreb (ZAG)
- Optional excursion to Korcula island with wine tasting stop at the wine cellars of the Pljesac peninsula (Day 6) €54pp payable locally.
- 1 Journey, 4 Countries Tour View Full Itinerary
- 3, 4 & 5 Star: Standards may vary depending on the resort you are staying in.
- 10 Breakfasts, 8 Dinners, 2 Lunches (Days 9 and 10) and wine tasting
- Experienced tour leader throughout
- Plitvice Lakes, Split, Etno Village
- Sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Zadar, Lljubljana, Plitvice Lakes, Split, Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad & Osijek
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Return flights from chosen UK airport with 20kg baggage allowance
- Transfer to/from airport on arrival and departure
- ATOL Protection
What's Not Included:
- Tips for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Beverages with Meals
- Other Incidentals:
- Incidentals such as Mini-Bar, Souvenirs etc.
Note: * This is a coach tour and will be shared with passengers from other countries, therefore the tour may be conducted as a bilingual tour. This tour is also not suitable for anyone with restricted mobility.