The Westin Dragonara Resort
St Julian's Bay | Malta
A true leader of the 5-star hotels in Malta, The Westin Dragonara Resort is a multi-award winning hotel (including Best Family Resort in Europe) and deserves the accolades and reputation it had received. Everything that this hotel has to offer is of the highest quality, especially its Quadro restaurant which many consider to be the finest on the island of Malta. Not only is the hotel situated in the perfect holiday town of St Julian’s with its world famous buzz but it also holds the perfect location within St Julian’s and so all of its 340 guest rooms overlook the azure Mediterranean waters. One cannot overlook this hotel when planning a visit to Malta.
The Westin Dragonara Resort Special Offers:
• Private beach • Concierge services • Car rental • FREE WiFi in hotel lobby
• Business centre • In-hotel ‘Green initiatives’ • Room service
• Executive Club Lounge for executive rooms *
* (Between 6pm - 8pm, children over 12 years old are allowed access)
• Outdoor pools • Children’s pools • Pool side service (summer only)
• Diving courses • Water sports • Boat hire • Flood-lit tennis and multi-purpose courts
• Fully equipped fitness studio • Indoor pool • Aerobic studio
• Sauna and steam room • Yoga and Pilates classes • Beauty clinic and Spa
• In room Spa treatments • Kids club • In house casino
Dining and Entertainment
• “Quadro Restaurant” – fine dining
• “Palio’s Restaurant” – casual Mediterranean and Italian cuisine
• “The Terrace Restaurant” – breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets
• “ORVM Lounge and Piano Bar” – snacks, cocktails and desserts
• “Bayview Bar and Restaurant” – cocktails and ice creams **
• “Bedouin Bar” – beach bar by day and stylish bar with DJ every Friday night. **
Note: Kids menu available in all restaurants and room service.
** Closed during the Winter season. Other restaurants may be open seasonally.
Given the perfectly unique location of the hotel, all 340 rooms and suites are blessed with views of the sparkling blue Mediterranean sea. All the guest rooms are equipped as a minimum with WIFI and high speed broadband internet (at a charge except for Luxury Bay Suites, Executive Suites and the Penthouses), a working desk, two phones, plasma TV, iron and iron board, bathrobe and slippers, branded Westin toiletries, mini-bar and tea and coffee making facilities.
The Westin Dragonara Resort inFocus
Videos of the The Westin Dragonara Resort
A small collection of videos relating to the The Westin Dragonara Resort hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...