This hotel is situated on the seafront giving you easy access to and enjoyment of the golden sandy beach as well as the beautiful marina. The Hasdrubal Thalassa and Spa is a true spa hotel and getaway, where everything in the hotel reflects calm and beauty and the renowned 5,500 sq.m Thalassotherapy Spa features everything you could ever need or want from a spa. The hotel is also only a short distance from the international 36 hole golf course and in the heart of Port El Kantaoui for those looking to experience even more Tunisian culture. Monastir International airport is 25km away and Tunis Carthage International airport is 150km away.
• Outdoor semi-Olympic swimming pools • Children’s pool • Heated indoor swimming pool • Jacuzzi • Golf practice • 3 tennis courts • Bridge room • Indoor and outdoor sea water swimming pools • Fitness centre with a gym, hammams and sauna (available at the Thalassotherapy centre at a charge) • Thalassotherapy spa covering 5,500 sq.m offering an extensive range of treatments, massages and packages and with a herbal tea room • 36 hole golf course nearby
Dining and Entertainment
• “Hasdrubar”- cocktails and refreshments • “The Barca”- coffee shop with a variety of dishes • “Amilcar”- main restaurant offering international and traditional Tunisian cuisine • “The Barbecue”- open in season • “The Beach Bar”- beach side refreshments
The hotel has 230 rooms, 4 junior suites and the presidential suite is located on three floors serviced by two lifts. All view rooms include a direct dial telephone, free Wifi, air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, safe, mini bar, bathroom with hairdryer and separate toilet.
• Cot for infant under 2 years at a charge
• Child 2-15 yrs sharing gets 20% discount on BB
• Single parents* - Free accommodation on BB for 1 child 2-8 yrs sharing - * parent pays single supplement
Call Us On FREEPHONE:
0208 340 7612
Open Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm), Saturdays (9am - 4:30pm). Closed on Sundays.