Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz
Gozo | Malta
A beautifully designed and warm Gozitan getaway, you will feel instantly relaxed from the minute you enter this hotel. With the lush surrounding gardens and friendly traditional island service where nothing is too much for a guest on this island, the rest of the world and its problems will cease to exist. Highlights from the hotel include the authentic Ayurveda centre encompassing ancient Indian techniques, nurturing treatments, yoga and gastronomy, where the hotel’s Indian chef will prepare you meals in accordance to your Ayurvedic programme. The courtesy bus services allows you to visit quieter, more rural towns for some local integration. From Malta International airport, the hotel is accessible by taxi transfer and ferry or by taxi and private speed boat. The total distance is only 45km.
Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Special Offers:
• Courtesy bus to beaches and town
• 24 hour room service
• 30,000 sqm gardens
• Eco certified • Resort’s own vegetable, herb and fruit gardens
• Full range of business services
• Concierge services
• Free parking for hotel guests
• Laundry/dry cleaning services
• Baby sitter on request
• 3 outdoor swimming pools • Outdoor kids pool
• 2 tennis courts • 2 squash courts
• Fully equipped gym • Yoga, Pilates and aqua-aerobics classes • Spa
• Authentic Ayurveda centre • Oriental Hammam
• Heated indoor pool • Hydrotherapy pool
• Solarium • Dive centre • Weekly programme of activities • Kids club
Dining and Entertainment
• “L’Ortolan Restaurant” – breakfast buffet and elegant Mediterranean cuisine
• “Trattoria San Lawrenz Restaurant” – informal Italian cuisine
• “Gazebo Garden Restaurant” – casual lunch restaurant
• “La Caverna” – wine bar
• “Il-Baldakkin bistro and lounge” – sweet and savoury snacks and beverages
All 122 rooms and suites have a deliberate and warming rustic feel to them as a result of the traditional
local wood and honey-coloured limestone used to adorn them. Standard room attributes include air
conditioning, in room safe, flat screen tv, balcony or patio, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, WiFi.
Transfers to Gozo are from Malta International Airport and include a ferry ride.
Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz inFocus
Videos of the Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz
A small collection of videos relating to the Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...