Rodos Palace Hotel
Ixia | Greece
The Rodos Palace Hotel, widely considered to be the finest deluxe resort complex on the island of Rhodes, features a myriad of premium quality restaurants and bars and an abundance of sport and leisure activities and entertainment for all ages, all of which is set over sprawling gardens and framed by a sandy beach and a mountainous backdrop. The hotel’s accommodation comprises of luxurious suites and VIP suites and a a testament to the hotel's quality and reputation for excellence, it has played host to many royals, celebrities and politicians over the years including Margaret Thatcher, Queen Rania of Jordan, Roger Moore and Nana Mouschouri to name but a few. If you are considering a visit to the Medieval island of Rhodes, a consideration to stay here is a must.
Rodos Palace Special Offers:
• Sandy/pebble beach • 24 hour room service • Concierge • Gift shop • Wifi (at a charge) • Business centre • Currency exchange • Conference centre and facilities • Hair salon • Luggage room • Parking
• 5 outdoor pools • Indoor pool • Fitness centre • Family area with children’s pool • Sports activities including tennis, water sports (50 meters away), table tennis, billiards, playland, water polo, water volley • Horseback riding and golf course nearby • Spa and Beauty centre with Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, facial and body treatments and massages • Mini Club (4-12 years) with family lagoon pool, playground and play centre and a soft play room for under 4’s
Dining and Entertainment
• “12 Nissia” – gourmet restaurant serving fine European and Mediterranean cuisine • “Ambrosia” restaurant – main buffet restaurant • Pool restaurant – poolside restaurant serving Greek and International specialities • “La Terasse” restaurant – stylish breakfast room • “Gallery cafe” – French style cafe serving European breakfast, coffee and tea • “Amphitrion piano bar” – aristocratic bar with live piano music • “Yacht bar” – poolside bar with snacks • “Superdome pool bar” – entertainment venue for Greek nights, folk dancing, ballet shows • Playland bar • “Garden lounge” – tranquil outdoor lounge with TV • “Amphitrion lounge” – modern and stylish cocktail lounge
• Daytime animation programme (15/05-15/10) including pool games and activities, Boccia, water aerobics etc • Evening entertainment includes shows and sketches, Greek and oriental nights, theme nights with folklore dancing and live music
The hotel features 785 rooms, suites and bungalows all featuring private balcony or terrace, air conditioning, hair dryer, mini bar or fridge, satellite TV, cable internet (at a charge), direct dial telephone and safe deposit box (free of charge).
Pets are allowed in Garden Suites or Bungalows (only dogs, max 10kg) at an extra charge.
Cyplon Added Value
EARLY BOOKING BONUS
• Book before 31/3 & get 10% reduction on accommodation cost
• Free cot for for infant under 2 years
• Children 2-11 yrs sharing get 50% discount on terms booked
• 3rd adult gets 30% discount on basic cost & room supplements
EXECUTIVE VIP ROOMS AND GARDEN SUITES
Guests in these room categories can enjoy breakfast and dinner in an exclusive private area as well as benefitting from a 20% discount at the fitness centre, sauna, Jacuzzi, hammam, tennis courts, hair salon and gourmet restaurant 12Nissia. Guests in these rooms will also receive a bottle of wine and welcome drink upon arrival.
Rodos Palace inFocus
Videos of the Rodos Palace
A small collection of videos relating to the Rodos Palace hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...