Hotel Phoenicia has an old world charm, elegance and regal feel about it that is rarely found in this day and age with its exquisite and tranquil 7.5 acre gardens, the largest private collection of Edward Caruana Dingli (Malta’s most prominent and famous painters) paintings which are permanently exhibited and its award winning fine restaurants. A stay here will leave you feeling like 16th century royalty and provides the perfect base and tone to your Malta holiday to go on and immerse yourself in Valletta’s deep and diverse history and culture, not to mention its shops, restaurants and cafes as well as the Royal Malta Golf Club (6km) and the Dragonara casino (8km). The hotel is only 8km from Malta International Airport.
• 7.5 acres of picturesque classic gardens • 24 hour room service • Free parking • Free Wifi in public areas • Laundry and dry cleaning facilities • Concierge services • Currency exchange • Baby sitting services • “Dragonara” casino nearby
• Outdoor pool and deck • Mini golf • “Royal Malta Golf Club” nearby
Dining and Entertainment
• “Phoenix Restaurant” – award winning a la carte restaurant, with Maltese buffet and live music on Thursday nights • “Pegasus” – fine Mediterranean dining with a distinctive wine list • “Club Bar” – cocktail bar also serving snacks, with live music on Saturday nights • “Palm Court Lounge” – relaxing piano lounge bar offering morning coffee and pastries, afternoon tea and • “The Bastion” pool bar and restaurant – light lunch and daytime refreshments poolside
The hotel features 128 guest rooms and 8 suites all featuring air conditioning, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, broadband internet (at a charge), direct dial telephone, safe, cable TV, bathroom amenities and hairdryer.
Cyplon Added Value
• Free cot for infant under 2 years
• Free accommodation on BB for children 2-11yrs sharing
• Single parents* - free accommodation on terms booked for one child * parent pays single supplement
Call Us On FREEPHONE:
0208 340 7612
Open Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm), Saturdays (9am - 4:30pm). Closed on Sundays.