Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa
St Paul's Bay | Malta
Beautiful located at the water’s edge, the 4 star Dolmen Resort Hotel Malta panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and St. Paul’s Islands. The hotel houses the Oracle Casino which offers a range of table games and slot machines as well as a restaurant and bar. Also within the hotel is Mynt night club which is considered to be one of the best in the north of the island. The bus terminus is located just a few meters away so local points of interest are easily accessible.
Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa Special Offers:
• Conference and meeting facilities
• Laundry and valet service
• ‘Oracle’ Casino
• 4 outdoor swimming pools (2 pools open between May to October)
• Children’s pool • Kids club (operates between June to September)
• Spa which offers over 80 body treatments & includes Sauna, Jacuzzi and indoor pool
• Fully equipped Fitness Room with flat screen TV's, air-conditioning and refreshments
• Indoor pool with hydro massage and sauna
• Animation activities provided daily
Dining and Entertainment
• “Menhir” – buffet restaurant
• “Cafe Delos” – bistro
• “Batubulan Sunset Grill” – grill restaurant open for lunch and dinner
• “Oracle Casino Pasta and Grill” – International a la carte dining offering regular theme evenings and
nightly live entertainment
• Swim up bar – pool bar (open between May - October)
• “Aqua Terrace Bar” – bar & restaurant on the sea front (open between May - October)
Overlooking the beautifully landscaped gardens, Mediterranean Sea, Impressive Neolithic Temples and
St. Paul's Bay, the resort's 375 guest rooms and 38 suites are generous in size and offer a great standard
of room amenities. These rooms include an LCD television, WiFi, and a cosy sitting area. Additional
amenities include a writing desk, air conditioning, telephone, clock/radio/MP3 player connection,
in-room safe and a fully stocked mini-bar. The majority of the hotel rooms have a balcony or terrace.
In-room safe is available at an extra charge.
INFANTS FREE OF CHARGE - MEALS PAYABLE DIRECT TO HOTEL
‘ECO tax of 50 cents per day is to be collected from every adult aged 18 and over entering Malta with a capping of €5.00 per adult.
This tax is to be collected by the accommodation provider at check-in on arrival in Malta. This does not apply to tourists moving to a second hotel.
Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa inFocus
Videos of the Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa
A small collection of videos relating to the Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...