The Aphrodite Beach Hotel in Mykonos is built in typical Cycladic style with typically minimalistic white and blue interior design. The hotel is located on one of the best sandy beaches in Mykonos, Kalafatis Beach, famous for its water sports and in particular windsurfing. The hotel’s ambience is relaxed and calming, ideal for couples and families who want an escape on one of the most enchanting island in the world. For those wishing to experience the nightlife and buzz for which Mykonos is well known, Mykonos town centre is a short 12 km away, close enough to experience but also far enough from the hotel so that hotel feels like a sanctuary of calm and serenity. Whilst the hotel prides itself of maintaining high standards in all departments, their Thalassa restaurant truly excels and is considered one of the best fine dining restaurants on the island.
• Blue Flag sandy beach • Free Wifi in communal areas and on the beach • Internet corner • Boutique • Concierge • Currency exchange • Free parking • Laundry and dry cleaning service
• Pool • Tennis court • Gym • Beach volleyball • Water sports centre • Sauna • Entertainment centre with table tennis, billiards, TV and DVD • Massage and beauty therapies
Dining and Entertainment
• “Thalassa” restaurant – fine dining restaurant serving premium cuts of meat and fresh fish and seafood from the seas around Mykonos • “Ocean” restaurant – pool side restaurant serving breakfast and dinner • Beach bar and Pool bar
The hotel offers 148 rooms and suites all featuring a private balcony or terrace, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, safe, hair dryer, mini bar and more.
Cyplon Added Value
EARLY BOOKING BONUS
• Book before 28/2 & get 15% reduction on accomodation cost
• Book from 1/3 & before 30/4 & get 10% reduction on accomodation cost
• Pay 6 stay 7 nights for arrivals 1/5-9/5 & 19/9 - 8/10/14
• Free cot for infant under 2 years
• Child 2-11 yrs gets 50% discount on basic cost
• 3rd adult gets 30% discount on basic cost & room supplements
Call Us On FREEPHONE:
0208 340 7612
Open Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm), Saturdays (9am - 4:30pm). Closed on Sundays.