The Royal Azur Thalasso Golf hotel in Hammamet has a grand interior and immaculately kept natural surroundings of citrus trees, palm trees and beautiful gardens along with the golden sandy beaches and azure Mediterranean sea. Whilst simply staying within the confines of this hotel would be enough for some, the hotel provides free shuttle transfers to Hammamet’s 2 most famous Championship level golf courses. 1km away you will also find the centre of Hammamet with all of its cultural sites, attractions and Medina.
• Free shuttle transfer to 2 nearby Championship golf courses (Yasmine and Citrus) • Sandy Beach • Wifi (at a charge) • Free parking • 24 hour room service • Currency exchange • Baby sitting service on request (at a charge) • Laundry service • Meeting and conference rooms in the congress centre of sister hotel Sol Azur • 13 acres of gardens in the Azur complex of 3 hotels
• Adult and kids pools • 2 tennis courts • Horse riding (nearby) • Fitness centre • 2 Championship level golf courses nearby • Sea water pool • Water sports (at sister hotel Sol Azur) • Thalassotherapy centre “Bio Azur” with Hammam, steam room, several treatment rooms offering a wide range of treatments and procedures
Dining and Entertainment
• “le Maamoun” – • “L’Espadon”- • Beach restaurant - serving bbq, seafood dishes, fish of the day and pizzas during summer months • “le Niagara” – snack bar • “The American bar” • Lobby bar • Moorish café • Regular animation with live music
The hotel offers 270 nicely furnished rooms and suites all with a balcony or terrace, satellite TV, hairdryer, safe, mini fridge and air conditioning.
• Free cot for infant under 2 years
• Free accommodation on HB for child up to 11yrs sharing
• 3rd adult gets 25% discount on basic cost
Call Us On FREEPHONE:
0208 340 7612
Open Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm), Saturdays (9am - 4:30pm). Closed on Sundays.