Solana Hotel and Spa
Mellieha Bay | Malta
The Solana Hotel and Spa is a very comfortable and welcoming 4* property offering not only hotel guest rooms but also studio apartments for those seeking a little more independence. Situated in Mellieha, Malta’s most northern village, the hotel is perched on a hill top overlooking Malta’s largest sandy beach and is close to the ferry terminal to reach the islands of Gozo and Comino. A highlight of the hotel is the “Spa Harmonique” where the highly trained therapists, natural products and the range of treatments will leave you relaxed after your adventures and exploration of the magical island of Malta. Malta International airport is approximately 30 minutes away.
Solana Hotel and Spa Special Offers:
• Room service • 24 hour reception • Free Wifi in the lobby • Internet cafe • Currency exchange • Baby sitting services • Laundry and dry cleaning service • Free on street parking
• Rooftop pool and sun deck • Heated indoor pool • Jacuzzi • Gym • “Spa Harmonique” full service spa
Dining and Entertainment
• “Bellini” – main restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner • “Tosa” – a la carte Italian cuisine • “Cafe Puccini” – light meals and beverages • “Vista De Mar” – terrace bar serving poolside lunches and evening bbq’s (summer) with live entertainment
The hotel features 100 guest rooms including Deluxe Studio Apartments and Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartments. As standard, all rooms feature air conditioning, satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities, mini bar, hairdryer and direct dial telephone.
Cyplon Added Value
• Free cot for infant under 2 years
• Children 2-11yrs sharing gets 50% discount on BB
• Single Parents - One child gets 50% discount - Parent pays single supplement.
• 3rd adult gets 30% discount on BB
HOTEL CLOSED FOR REFURBISHMENT FROM 22nd NOVEMBER 2017 until 27 APRIL 2018
DURING THIS PERIOD AND IF IT EXTENDS IT'S CLOSURE DATE, CLIENTS WILL BE RE-ACCOMMODATED AT THE 4-STAR SISTER HOTEL - PERGOLA HOTEL and SPA
ECO tax of 50 cents per day is to be collected from every adult aged 18 and over entering Malta with a capping of 5 Euro per adult. This tax is to be collected by the accomodation provider at check-in on arrival in Malta. This does not apply to tourists moving to a second hotel.
Solana Hotel and Spa inFocus
Videos of the Solana Hotel and Spa
A small collection of videos relating to the Solana Hotel and Spa hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...