Riviera Resort and Spa
Mellieha Bay | Malta
The Riviera Resort & Spa is an all-inclusive Resort, situated in one of the best-preserved and picturesque areas in the north of Malta, in a tranquil sea front location and next to a small sandy beach studded with majestic date palms, facing the Islands of Comino and Gozo. The Hotel also has a PADI approved Diving School offering various diving packages to numerous dive wrecks and diving sites found in the vicinity. The Riviera Resort & Spa is ideal for exploring the islands with the Gozo ferry being only two bus stops away. Boats to Comino are available from the quay in the front of the Hotel (summer months only). Malta’s largest blue flag sandy beach and the town of Mellieha are also just a few bus stops away. A regular public bus service connects the resort to other towns including the capital Valletta and Sliema and is a 24km drive to the airport.
Riviera Resort and Spa Special Offers:
• Private sandy beach
• FREE WiFi is available in the lobby pool area and pool view rooms
• Daily courtesy bus to Sliema
• Conference facilities
• Business office
• 2 outdoor sea water swimming pools
• Children’s pool • Indoor sea water pool
• Fully equipped PADI certified diving school • Gym • Squash court
• Thalasso Spa offering a range of treatments, an indoor pool, separate spa pool, jacuzzi, steam and
dry saunas and hydrotherapy
Dining and Entertainment
• “Mirasol Restaurant” - buffet style all day dining with special theme nights
• “Sol e Mar Bistro” - Mediterranean a la carte dining
• “Charley Noble Bar” – pub style bar with live music
• “Lobby Bar” - selection of beverages
• “Lookout Pool Bar” - snacks and drinks, BBQ lunch in summer months
• “Melanzane Trattoria” – Italian buffet
The majority of the 250 guest rooms, superior rooms and suites, have a private balcony and enjoy
enchanting views of the Mediterranean Sea and the islands of Comino and Gozo or views of the tranquil
Maltese countryside. Standard room facilities include air-conditioning and central heating, (Both heating
and air-conditioning operate during restricted hours), satellite TV, direct dial telephone, mini bar (at a
fee), safety deposit box (at a fee) and en-suite bathroom complete with hair-dryer. FREE WiFi is available
in the lobby pool area and pool view rooms. Family rooms with country or pool views.
‘ECO tax of 50 cents per day is to be collected from every adult aged 18 and over entering Malta with a capping of €5.00 per adult.
This tax is to be collected by the accommodation provider at check-in on arrival in Malta. This does not apply to tourists moving to a second hotel.
Riviera Resort and Spa inFocus
Videos of the Riviera Resort and Spa
A small collection of videos relating to the Riviera Resort and Spa hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...