The Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis is a beautiful and contemporary hotel, renovated in 2010, which prides itself on perfection and attention to detail. This hotel is ideal for those looking to get away from their daily stresses and immerse themselves in tranquility, luxury and beauty, with golden sandy beaches and views of the hills of Sidi Bou Said. For those looking to experience Tunisia’s rich golfing heritage, The Carthage golf course in only a 15 minute drive from the hotel. There are also plenty of other attractions close to the hotel with the theatre of Carnage only 10 minutes away, the historical museum of Carthage only 15 minutes away and La Marsa city centre a very close 5 minutes away. The hotel is 20 minutes from the International Airport of Tunis-Carthage.
• Private sandy beach • “The Carthage Golf Course” (18 holes) 15 minutes away • 24 hour room service • Meeting and banqueting facilities • Free Wifi • Crrency exchange • Hair dresser (on request and to the room) • Laundry services • ATM • Baby sitting services • Free parking
• Outdoor pool • 18 hole golf course nearby • “Kallisti Spa”, luxury spa with indoor pool, hammam, 2 fitness rooms, ritual treatments massages and more • 2 tennis courts
Dining and Entertainment
• “El Omnia”- refined Moroccan cuisine featuring live music • “Horizon”- international a la carte all day restaurant • “The Breeze”- poolside restaurant serving Mediterranean and Italian cuisine • Pool bar • Lounge bar
The hotel has 119 elegantly furnished rooms in total. A standard all rooms and suites have a private terrace or balcony, air condition, direct dial telephone/voicemail, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, LCD flat screen TV with international satellite channels and a personal safe. WI-FI is available in all the rooms and in the public areas of the hotel.
• Free cot for infant under 2 years
• Free accommodation on BB for children 2-4yrs sharing
• Children 5-11yrs sharing get 50% discount on BB
• 3rd adult gets free accommodation on BB provided breakfast and service charge are paid
Call Us On FREEPHONE:
0208 340 7612
Open Monday - Friday (9am - 6pm), Saturdays (9am - 4:30pm). Closed on Sundays.