Ramla Bay Resort
Mellieha Bay | Malta
Located along the northern-most coast of Malta, 45 minutes from the airport, the picturesque Ramla Bay Resort is a hotel like no other on the island. Just seconds from the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, it offers top facilities for rest and relaxation, as well as all the amenities required for a pleasant leisure or business stay. The hotel, set in one of the most captivating parts of Malta, is surrounded by natural beauty. Its views stretch out to sea, with an outlook over the sister islands of Gozo and Comino. Tranquillity reigns at the Resort and there are lovely gardens to explore, as well as 3 outdoor saltwater Pools and a Private Sandy Beach. The rest of the Resort offers excellent facilities from top-quality cuisine served at the various Snack Bars and Restaurants, to the range of enticing treatments available at the Spa du Soleil.
Ramla Bay Resort Special Offers:
• Private sandy beach (May - October)
• FREE WiFi in the lobby
• On-site parking
• Indoor and outdoor meeting rooms
• Indoor and outdoor conference facilities
• 3 Outdoor saltwater swimming pools (May - October)
• Heated indoor swimming pool (heated during the winter months)
• Children’s splash pool
• Water sports centre (May - October)
• Kids club (4-12 years)
• Spa offering a range of treatments, gym, sauna, steam room and indoor pool
• Dive school
Dining and Entertainment
• “The Horizon Restaurant” – regional and international buffet
• “Alang-Alang” – pastas and grill dishes
• “Sunset Lounge” – coffee, tea, cocktails and sweets
• “Seabreeze Pool Bar” – drinks and snacks / casual dining
• "Mojitos Beach Terrace" - Latino Cuisine, Cocktails and Drinks
• Entertainment includes seasonal pool side animators, live bands and singers and shows
The Ramla Bay offers spacious en-suite accommodation and each of its 280 guest rooms have a balcony
with beautiful views of the sea or nearby landscape. The Resort has Twin Rooms, Superior Rooms,
Deluxe Sea View Rooms and Suites. Each is pleasantly decorated and offers excellent facilities including
central heating and air-conditioning, satellite TV and a direct-dial telephone. Tea and coffee making
facilities are also included.
The construction works are now at the final stages and are expected to be practically completed during 2017.
Works are generally being carried out every day between 07:00 and 19:00 hrs; however, on certain days, works may continue up to 21:00 hrs. In the morning, a number of workmen arrive at 06:00 hrs, but during the first hour of their shift they only carry out light preparatory works so as to keep the noise level down to a minimum.
As already advised, the works are being carried out only at the North end of the Resort. This site will continue to be segregated and enclosed for safety reasons and to reduce the visual impact. However, the works in progress and the tower cranes are still visible from certain parts of the Resort. We shall continue to do our utmost to minimise the inconvenience caused by the works, but guests may still experience some disturbance which is normally associated with such works.
It is expected that some of the new guest rooms will start being used as from April 2017, while the project as a whole will be completed and made fully operational by the end of the Summer Season 2017
Ramla Bay Resort inFocus
Videos of the Ramla Bay Resort
A small collection of videos relating to the Ramla Bay Resort hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...