Discover The Western Balkans Tour
Guided Tour | Croatia
The Western Balkans boast crystal clear waters, unrivalled scenic beauty and truly magnificent history, all of which can be discovered with this 7 day itinerary. The tour begins in Zagreb, Croatia’s capital city, from where you will cross over into Slovenia, visiting the stunning Julian Alpine town of Bled and the country’s picturesque capital of Ljubljana. Returning to Croatia you will get the chance to explore Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar, the Plitvice Lakes along with an optional excursion to the island of Korčula. For those looking to combine this tour with a Croatian island cruise, there is an option for this upon arrival in Split on day 4 of the tour.
- Discover beautiful Lake Bled
- Guided tour of Zagreb & Ljubljana
- Visit the UNESCO Plitvice Lakes
- Explore the Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Optional Excursion to Korčula
- 7 Days, 6 Nights
- £1,155 Per Person
- Price Based On: Based on departure from London Gatwick flying with EasyJet, meal basis as per itinerary (2 adults sharing) including transfers. See More
- Escorted Coach Tour.
4 Best Western Premier Astoria Hotel | Zagreb
4 Hotel Kompas | Bled - Slovenia
4 Hotel Jezero | Plitvice Lakes - Croatia
5 Hotel Atrium | Split
4 Valamar Argosy | Dubrovnik
- Hotels will be as specified above or alternatives of a similar standard.
- Half Board | Breakfast & Dinner
- Minimum: 2 | Maximum: 39
- This tour operates on set days:
- May: 15, 22, 29
- June: 05, 12, 19, 26
- July: 03
- August: 28
- September: 11, 18, 25
- October: 02, 09
(Subject to availability)
Start / Finish:
- Zagreb (ZAG) - Dubrovnik Airport (DBV)
- Extend your tour with a stay in Dubrovnik. Alternatively you can visit other islands in the Adriatic or Montengro.
- Optional excursion to Korcula island with wine tasting stop at the wine cellars of the Pljesac peninsula (Day 6) €54pp payable locally.
- Discover The Western Balkans Tour View Full Itinerary
- 4 Star Accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts, 6 Evening Meals
- Experienced tour leader throughout
- Plitvice Lakes & Split
- Sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Zadar, Lljubljana, Plitvice Lakes, Split, Dubrovnik
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Return flights from chosen UK airport with 20kg baggage allowance
- Transfer to/from airport on arrival and departure
- ATOL Protection
What's Not Included:
- Tips for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Beverages with Meals
- Other Incidentals:
- Incidentals such as Mini-Bar, Souvenirs etc.
Note: * This is a coach tour and will be shared with passengers from other countries, therefore the tour may be conducted as a bilingual tour. This tour is also not suitable for anyone with restricted mobility.