MS Steigenberger Legacy
Nile Cruise | Egypt
The Steigenberger Legacy is a classy vessel to sail on the River Nile and explore Egypt’s ancient wonders. This 4-deck ship features 76 well-appointed cabins as well as a plush lounge area and bar, outdoor pool and spacious sun deck to enjoy a daily afternoon tea and an afternoon cocktail while the world sails past. Guests can also use on-board fitness facilities and spa services. The Steigenberger Legacy is a floating luxury hotel where guests will be sure to enjoy their time on.
- 24-hour room service
- Evening entertainment
- All meals included
- Optional Hot Air Balloon ride
- £1,059 Per Person
- Price Based On: 2 adults sharing a Lower Deck Cabin on Full Board, with return flights from London Heathrow, return private taxi transfers, 20kg baggage. See More
- 8 Days, 7 Nights
- Full Board, (optional All-Inclusive at an extra charge)
All Inclusive Concept:
• A welcome drink upon arrival
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner at the main restaurant
• Tea time in the afternoon featuring a vast assortment of delicious cakes & snacks on the sun deck
• Refreshing juices, mineral water, soft drinks, traditional drinks, a selection of tea & coffee served during served at the sun deck, main restaurant, or lounge bar (soft drinks are served by glass from 8:00 until 24:00, tea & coffee at the main restuarant are served during breakfast time only)
• Local alcoholic beverages served by glass at the main restaurant, Sun Deck or Lounge Bar (from 10:00 until 24:00)
Please call for All Inclusive Upgrade price.
- River Cruise
# of Cabins:
- 76 standard cabins, 72 of which are double and 4 singles.
Start / Finish:
- Luxor - Aswan - Luxor
- This cruise departs on a weekly basis on a Monday from Luxor.
(Subject to availability)
- - Hot Air Balloon Ride (approx £120pp)
- Abu Simbel by Road (approx £90pp)
- Abu Simbel by Air (approx £200pp)
- Sample 7 Night Nile Cruise ItineraryView Full Itinerary
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners starting with dinner on check in day and ends breakfast check out day
- English speaking Egyptologist included
- All excursions are included as per cruise itinerary below. (Except optional extras).
- Low key evening entertainment on board on occasional nights
- Enrance Fees included as per cruise itinerary below
- On-board 24 hour assistance available
- Minivan or coach depending on group size
- Return flights from your chosen UK airport with 20kg baggage allowance
- Private transfer to/from airport on arrival and departure
- ATOL Protection
What's Not Included:
- Tips for guides and crew
- VISA Fees:
- VISA Fees - $25pp
Note: * It may be necessary to amend the itinerary due to prevailing local circumstances. We will endeavour to provide you with as much notice as possible. As so many sites are visited, a Nile Cruise may not be suitable for the very elderly, people with walking difficulties or children. Please note that some excursions may take place very early in the morning. Optional excursions shown may be available to pre-book, and where a tour is capacity controlled and participants are limited it may be advisable to do so. All tours/activities/excursions are operated by local, independent suppliers and your contract will not be with us, but with them, subject to their terms and conditions. When booked locally we are not responsible for the availability, operation, or any risks that may be involved with these tours/activities/excursions.