Israel Bibleland Tour
Guided Tour | Israel
The Bibleland focuses heavily on Jerusalem and the sites and regions
that are prominent in the Holy Bible. You will spend 3 nights in Jerusalem
visiting the Mt of Olives, Gardens of Gethsemane and Church of Agony
as well as the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulchre,
Mt Zion and Bethlehem*. On the fourth day you will drive north towards
Nazareth passing by Jericho* and the Jordan Valley and on the 5th day
highlights include the Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights and the source of
the River Jordan. You will arrive in Tel Aviv on the penultimate day for a
city tour with the last day at your leisure in Tel Aviv or take an optional
tour to the Dead Sea.
- Walk along the Via Dolorosa
- Visit Mt Zion & tomb of King David
- Visit the Western Wall
- Bethlehem* & Church of the Nativity
- Sightseeing tour of Jerusalem
- Stay in a traditional Kibbutz
- City tour of Tel Aviv
- Enjoy a local winery experience
- 8 Days, 7 Nights
- £1,509 Per Person
- Price Based On: Based on departure from London Luton flying with EasyJet, meal basis as per itinerary (2 adults sharing) including transfers. See More
- Escorted Coach Tour. Private tour available at an extra charge.
- 3 star (optional upgrade to 4 star)
- 3-Star Tour Package
3 Grand Court Hotel
3 Leonardo Plaza Hotel
3 Hotel Metropolitan
3 Grand Beach Hotel
- 3-Star hotels will be as specified above or alternatives of a similar standard.
- 4-Star Tour Package
- Half Board | Breakfast & Dinner
- Minimum: 2 | Maximum: 39
- This tour operates weekly throughout the year. Monday arrival with the tour commencing on Tuesday.
Start / Finish:
- Tel Aviv (TLV) - Tel Aviv (TLV)
- Extend your tour with a stay in Tel Aviv, Dead Sea, Eilat or Jordan.
- Optional Masada & Dead Sea Excursion on Sunday - payable locally
Israel Bibleland Tour View Full Itinerary
3 Star (Upgrade to 4 Star available)
7 Breakfasts, 6 Evening Meals
Government Licensed English speaking guide on all touring days
All entrance fees to places of interest while touring
Modern air-conditioned coach
Return flights from chosen UK airport with 20kg baggage allowance
Transfer to/from airport on arrival and departure
What's Not Included:
Tips for guide, driver and hotel staff
Beverages are not included during meals
- Visa Fees:
Due to Israeli law, every non-Israeli guest staying in a hotel, participating in a daily tour or receiving any other tourism services in Israel MUST provide passport details. Non-Israeli guests without passport details provided on time will be charged with VAT (17%) as per law. Passport details
including: Full name, Passport number & Nationality must be supplied at the time of booking.
Porterage at the airport
- Travel Insurance:
Travel Insurance must be booked before travelling
Note: * Site under the Palestinian Authority jurisdiction. Visit subject to situation.