Israel Bibleland Tour
Guided Tour | Israel
The Bible-land focuses heavily on Jerusalem and the sites and regions that are prominent in the Holy Bible. You will spend 3 nights in Jerusalem visiting the Mt of the Olives, Gardens of Gethsemane and Church of Agony as well as the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Mt Zion and Bethlehem*. On the fourth day you will drive north towards Nazareth passing by Jericho* and the Jordan Valley and on the 5th day highlights include the Sea of Galilee, Golan Heights and the source of the River Jordan. You will arrive in Tel Aviv on the penultimate day for a city tour with the last day at your leisure in Tel Aviv or take an optional tour to the Dead Sea.
- Walk along the Via Dolorosa
- Visit Mt Zion & tomb of King David
- Visit the Western Wall
- Bethlehem & Church of the Nativity
- Sightseeing tour of Jerusalem
- Stay in a traditional Kibbutz
- City tour of Tel Aviv
- Enjoy a local winery experience
- 8 Days, 7 Nights
- £1,369 Per Person
- Price Based On: Based on departure from London Luton flying with EasyJet, meal basis as per itinerary (2 adults sharing) including transfers. See More
- Escorted Coach Tour. Private tour available at an extra charge.
- 3 star (optional upgrade to 4 star)
- 3-Star Tour Package
3 Grand Court Hotel
3 Leonardo Plaza Hotel
3 Kibbutz Kfar Giladi
3 Hotel Metropolitan
3 Grand Beach Hotel
- 3-Star hotels will be as specified above or alternatives of a similar standard.
- 4-Star Tour Package
- Half Board | Breakfast & Dinner
- Minimum: 2 | Maximum: 39
- This tour operates weekly throughout the year. Monday arrival with the tour commencing on Tuesday.
Start / Finish:
- Tel Aviv (TLV) - Tel Aviv (TLV)
- Extend your tour with a stay in Tel Aviv, Dead Sea, Eilat or Jordan.
- Optional Masada & Dead Sea Excursion on Sunday - $79pp payable locally
- Israel Bibleland Tour View Full Itinerary
- 3 Star (Upgrade to 4 or 5 Star available)
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Evening Meals
- Government Licensed English speaking guide on all touring days
- All entrance fees to places of interest while touring
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Return flights from chosen UK airport with 20kg baggage allowance
- Transfer to/from airport on arrival and departure
- ATOL Protection
What's Not Included:
- Tips for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Beverages are not included during meals
- Visa Fees:
- Visa Fees upon arrival
- Porterage at the airport
- Travel Insurance:
- Travel Insurance must be booked before travelling
Note: * Site under the Palestinian Authority jurisdiction. Visit subject to situation.