Ramla Bay Resort
Mellieha Bay | Malta
Located along the northern-most coast of Malta, 45 minutes from the airport, the picturesque Ramla Bay Resort is a hotel like no other on the island. Just seconds from the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, it offers top facilities for rest and relaxation, as well as all the amenities required for a pleasant leisure or business stay. The hotel, set in one of the most captivating parts of Malta, is surrounded by natural beauty. Its views stretch out to sea, with an outlook over the sister islands of Gozo and Comino. Tranquillity reigns at the Resort and there are lovely gardens to explore, as well as 3 outdoor saltwater Pools and a Private Sandy Beach. The rest of the Resort offers excellent facilities from top-quality cuisine served at the various Snack Bars and Restaurants, to the range of enticing treatments available at the Spa du Soleil.
Ramla Bay Resort Special Offers:
• Private sandy beach (May - October)
• FREE WiFi in the lobby
• On-site parking
• Indoor and outdoor meeting rooms
• Indoor and outdoor conference facilities
• 3 Outdoor saltwater swimming pools (May - October)
• Heated indoor swimming pool (heated during the winter months)
• Children’s splash pool
• Water sports centre (May - October)
• Kids club (4-12 years)
• Spa offering a range of treatments, gym, sauna, steam room and indoor pool
• Dive school
Dining and Entertainment
• “The Horizon Restaurant” – regional and international buffet
• “Alang-Alang” – pastas and grill dishes
• “Sunset Lounge” – coffee, tea, cocktails and sweets
• “Seabreeze Pool Bar” – drinks and snacks / casual dining
• "Mojitos Beach Terrace" - Latino Cuisine, Cocktails and Drinks
• Entertainment includes seasonal pool side animators, live bands and singers and shows
The Ramla Bay offers spacious en-suite accommodation and each of its 280 guest rooms have a balcony
with beautiful views of the sea or nearby landscape. The Resort has Twin Rooms, Superior Rooms,
Deluxe Sea View Rooms and Suites. Each is pleasantly decorated and offers excellent facilities including
central heating and air-conditioning, satellite TV and a direct-dial telephone. Tea and coffee making
facilities are also included.
ECO tax of 50 cents per day is to be collected from every adult aged 18 and over entering Malta with a capping of 5 Euro per adult. This tax is to be collected by the accomodation provider at check-in on arrival in Malta. This does not apply to tourists moving to a second hotel.
Ramla Bay Resort inFocus
Videos of the Ramla Bay Resort
A small collection of videos relating to the Ramla Bay Resort hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...