Palazzo Radomiri Hotel
Kotor | Montenegro
Palazzo Radomiri Hotel is an incredibly unique and charming boutique hotel located in Dobrota on the shores of the Kotor Bay. The charismatic building was once the residence of a wealthy family ship owners and captains during the Venetian Republic – the family name was Radimiri. The period’s Venetian style and elegance is still evident on the building’s façade. The Palazzo was recently converted into a stylish boutique hotel of only 10 rooms. Each room is adorned with antiques, giving the accommodation a truly authentic feel. The hotel featured a private pool, a private deck to the bay and complimentary yoga classes every morning. The restaurant serves a menu of Balkan-Mediterranean fusion cuisine and sources its ingredients locally. The Palazzo Radomiri Hotel is ideal for a truly relaxing and romantic getaway and as a viewing platform to experience one of the most beautiful bay’s in the world, Kotor Bay.
Palazzo Radomiri Hotel Special Offers:
• Free Wifi • Room service • Concierge service • Book and DVD library • Mooring
• Free parking • Laundry and dry cleaning service
• Outdoor pool • Private Deck • Sauna and spa treatments • Mini fitness studio
• Bicycle, Sup and Kayak Hire • Complimentary yoga classes in the morning (subject to availability)
• Pranayama and guided meditation classes (subject to availability)
Dining and Entertainment
• Restaurant – serving a Balkan/Mediterranean menu using locally sourced products
There are only 10 chic, antique filled rooms at the Palazzo Radomiri. Standard room facilities include;
free Wifi, flat-screen satellite TV, air-conditioning, mini bar, bath robes and slippers, complimentary
toiletries and hair-dryer.
Palazzo Radomiri Hotel inFocus
Videos of the Palazzo Radomiri Hotel
A small collection of videos relating to the Palazzo Radomiri Hotel hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...