Le Meridien St Julians Hotel & Spa
St Julian's Bay | Malta
Le Meridien St Julian’s has a unique feel of being a cross between a Spa resort and a luxury boutique hotel. This is one of the most popular hotels on the island due to its much acclaimed high quality service levels and its top class spa, however the hotel is possibly best known for its variety of rich and refined restaurants which offer some of the most unusual and inspiring culinary experiences on the island. Overlooking Balluta Bay, the views on offer provide the finishing touches to what is a truly refined and classy establishment.
Le Meridien St Julians Hotel & Spa Special Offers:
• Executive lounge (free for guests staying in an Executive room or suite)
• Free parking for hotel guests
• FREE Standard Speed WiFi in all public areas and rooms
• Specially designed Le Meridien “Arrival Experience”
• Selection of amenities available to pre-order prior to arrival
• Conference and Business centres
• Rooftop outdoor pool
• Indoor pool
• MyoKa Spa with vast range of treatments and a steam room and sauna
• “Les Mills” with GX-1 classes offered at the Lotus fitness centre
• Lotus fitness centre featuring ultra modern gym equipment and machines and full aerobics
schedule. Note: Classes available at an extra charge.
Dining and Entertainment
• “Scirocco restaurant” – daily themed buffet restaurant
• “KuDeTa Lounge and Bar” – international all day dining
• “La Bajja” – pool bar and grill
• “Villa Brasserie” – fine dining
Le Méridien St Julians Hotel and Spa boasts 276 contemporary rooms and well-appointed Suites, all presenting spacious dimensions. All rooms are equipped with the latest technology: Standard speed WiFi FREE, High Speed WiFi internet (at a charge), large flat TV screens, user-friendly TV system with TV channels, movies, hotel information and more. iPod chargers are available in all Suites and Executive Rooms. Le Méridien signature beds are a guarantee of a well-deserved quality sleep.
‘ECO tax of 50 cents per day is to be collected from every adult aged 18 and over entering Malta with a capping of €5.00 per adult.
This tax is to be collected by the accommodation provider at check-in on arrival in Malta. This does not apply to tourists moving to a second hotel.
Le Meridien St Julians Hotel & Spa inFocus
Videos of the Le Meridien St Julians Hotel & Spa
A small collection of videos relating to the Le Meridien St Julians Hotel & Spa hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...