Game of Thrones - Kings Landing Tour
Guided Tour | Croatia
The infamous playwright George Bernard Shaw once proclaimed:
“Those who seek paradise on earth should seek it in Dubrovnik”. The
city of Dubrovnik has long been on the UNESCO World Heritage list and
its integral individual parts are sometimes dwarfed by the magnificent
harmony of the entire city. It’s no wonder that this truly wondrous city
was chosen to play the part as one of Westeros’ main landmarks,
King's Landing – on one of the greatest TV shows ever made, Game of
Thrones. Dubrovnik’s old town is surrounded by thick stone walls and is
located on a peninsula surrounded by a dramatic stone cliff, providing
an intensely dramatic backdrop for scenes that were equally dramatic.
- Welcome dinner at restaurant near filming locations
- Walk down the steps of Cersei' a.k.a 'Walk of Shame'
- Visit Lokrum island, used as a stand in for the city of Quarth
- Trsteno Botanical Garden, famous for many garden scenes
- Visit the streets & parks within Dubrovnik's city walls
- 4 Days, 3 Nights
- £899 Per Person
- Price Based On: Based on departure from London Gatwick flying with EasyJet, meal basis as per itinerary (2 adults sharing) including transfers. See More
- Special Interest City Break
5 Enquire for Hotel Information
- Hotels will be as specified above or alternatives of a similar standard.
- Bed & Breakfast
- Minimum: 2 | Maximum: 39
- Daily Departures available between:
15th April - 30 October.
(Subject to availability)
Start / Finish:
- Dubrovnik (DBV)
- Dubrovnik, Island hopping, Montenegro.
- Kings Landing Game Of Thrones Tour View Full Itinerary
- 5 Star Accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts & 1 Welcome Dinner
- English speaking tour leader throughout
- Dubrovnik City Walls, Lokrum Island Nature Reserve, Cable Car, Trsteno Botanical Garden
- Return flights from chosen UK airport with 20kg baggage allowance
- Transfer to/from airport on arrival and departure
- ATOL Protection
What's Not Included:
- Tips for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Beverages with Meals
- Other Incidentals:
- Incidentals such as Mini-Bar, Souvenirs etc.
Note: * This is a coach tour and will be shared with passengers from other countries, therefore the tour may be conducted as a bilingual tour. This tour is also not suitable for anyone with restricted mobility.