South Adriatic Coastline Tour
Guided Tour | Croatia
The South Adriatic Coastline is arguably one of the most beautiful coastlines in the Mediterranean. This coach tour will take you on a journey of discovery along the Adriatic coast to explore some of Croatia’s most famous cities and landmarks. The tour starts and ends in Dubrovnik and in the 7 day interim you will visit Montenegro to set your eyes on one of the most beautiful bays in the world, the Bay of Kotor. The Makarska Riviera, Split and Trogir will be your next stops with highlights including a walking tour of Split and Korčula as well as an optional excursion to the Krka National Park. This is an ideal tour to discover Croatia’s most famous stretch of coastline.
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik
- Visit the beautiful Bay of Kotor
- Sightseeing in Split
- Guided tour of Mostar
- Excursion to the island of Korcula
- 8 Days, 7 Nights
- £855 Per Person
- Price Based On: Based on departure from London Luton flying with EasyJet, meal basis as per itinerary (2 adults sharing) including transfers. See More
- Escorted Coach Tour.
- 3 Star Hotels
- Half Board | Breakfast & Dinner
- Minimum: 2 | Maximum: 39
- This tour operates on set days:
- May: 05, 12, 19, 26
- June: 02, 09, 16, 23
- September: 15, 22, 29
(Subject to availability)
Start / Finish:
- Dubrovnik Airport (DBV)
- Extend your tour with a stay in Dubrovnik. Alternatively you can visit other islands in the Adriatic.
- Optional excursions to Krka National Park and Sibenik, booked and payable locally (Day 6)
- South Adriatic Coastline Tour View Full Itinerary
- 3 Star Accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Dinners
- Experienced tour leader throughout
- Our Lady of theRocs, Cathedral of St. Domnius, Cathedral of St. Lawrence, Turkish house and Mosque.
- Dubrovnik cable-car, sightseeing tours of Ancient Montenegro, Split and Trogir, walking tours of Mostar and Korcula
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Return flights from chosen UK airport with 20kg baggage allowance
- Transfer to/from airport on arrival and departure
- ATOL Protection
What's Not Included:
- Tips for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Beverages with Meals
- Other Incidentals:
- Incidentals such as Mini-Bar, Souvenirs etc.
Note: * This is a coach tour and will be shared with passengers from other countries, therefore the tour may be conducted as a bilingual tour. This tour is also not suitable for anyone with restricted mobility.