Oberoi Zahra Cruise
Nile Cruise | Egypt
The Oberoi Zahra brings a whole new meaning to luxury cruising. This Nile cruise is best described as a floating 5* boutique hotel, with only 25 stylish and spacious cabins, gourmet dining with a different à la carte menu every night, and an on board spa, gym, swimming pool and cigar lounge, this will certainly be an experience that you won’t forget in a hurry. Part of the Oberoi hotel chain, The Oberoi Zahra prides itself on offering guests a premium Nile cruise experience, where passengers will get to view and explore the wonders of the iconic River Nile in ultimate luxury.
- Gourmet à la carte dining service
- Spa centre
- Cigar Lounge
- 25 Luxurious Cabins & 2 Suites
- Super Plush Interiors
- £2,439 Per Person
- Price Based On: 2 adults sharing a Standard Cabin on Full Board, with return flights from London Heathrow, return private taxi transfers, 20kg baggage. See More
- 8 Days, 7 Nights
- River Cruise
# of Cabins:
- 25 Superior Cabins, 2 Luxury Suites
Start / Finish:
- Luxor to Aswan
- This cruise departs on set dates depending on the route.
(Subject to availability)
- - Hot Air Balloon Ride (approx £120pp)
- Abu Simbel by Road (approx £90pp)
- Abu Simbel by Air (approx £200pp)
- Sample 7 Night Nile Cruise ItineraryView Full Itinerary
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners - starting with dinner on check in and breakfast in check out days.
- English speaking Egyptologist included
- All excursions are included as per cruise itinerary below. (Except optional extras).
- Enrance Fees included as per cruise itinerary below
- On-board 24 hour assistance available
- Minivan or coach depending on group size
- Return flights from your chosen UK airport with 20kg baggage allowance
- Private transfer to/from airport on arrival and departure
- ATOL Protection
What's Not Included:
- Tips for guides and crew
- VISA Fees:
- VISA Fees - $25pp
Note: * It may be necessary to amend the itinerary due to prevailing local circumstances. We will endeavour to provide you with as much notice as possible. As so many sites are visited, a Nile Cruise may not be suitable for the very elderly, people with walking difficulties or children. Please note that some excursions may take place very early in the morning. Optional excursions shown may be available to pre-book, and where a tour is capacity controlled and participants are limited it may be advisable to do so. All tours/activities/excursions are operated by local, independent suppliers and your contract will not be with us, but with them, subject to their terms and conditions. When booked locally we are not responsible for the availability, operation, or any risks that may be involved with these tours/activities/excursions.