Morocco Twin Centre Holiday
Marrakech & Atlas Mountains | Morocco
Awaken your soul with a Twin Centre break to the exotic and mystical Morocco, where awe-inspiring architecture, vibrant souks and majestic scenery colour your canvas.
Flying from London Gatwick, spend 4-nights at the enchanting 5* Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi for an authentic Moroccan experience. By day explore the mystical souks of Marrakech, soak up local culture and indulge in Mövenpick’s signature Chocolate hour. Pamper yourself at the Ô de Rose spa, before exciting your palette with the aromatic flavours of Moroccan gastronomy.
From the bustling city of Marrakech immerse yourself in a mountain retreat at the impressive and dramatic High Atlas Mountains. Enjoy 3-nights at the 4* Kasbah Angour for total relaxation and nature inspired activities, such as 4x4 jeep safaris and camel rides. Breathe in fresh mountain air, taste the specialities packing rich flavours and capture the spectacular vistas that unravel before your eyes.
- Explore the main square Djemma el Fna
- Admire the Koutoubia Mosque
- Discover the enchanting Jardin Majorelle Park
- Experience a hammam at the Mövenpick
- Take an excursion to local villages in Tahanoute
- 7 Days, 6 Nights
- £999 Per Person
- Price Based On: Based on departure from London Gatwick flying with EasyJet, meal basis as per itinerary (2 adults sharing) including transfers. See More
- Marrakech - Bed & Breakfast
Atlas Mountains - Half Board
- Half Marrakech City Tour from £55pp
Cooking Classes from £79pp
Fantasia Evening (Tagine Menu & Show) from £59pp.
- Return flights from chosen UK airport with 20kg baggage allowance
- 4 Nights in Marrakech
3 Nights in Atlas Mountains
- Transfer to/from airport on arrival and departure
- ATOL Protection
What's Not Included:
- Tips for guide, driver and hotel staff
- Travel Insurance:
- Adequate Travel Insurance is required before travelling.
- Other Incidentals:
- Incidentals such as Mini-Bar, Souvenirs etc.