Idyllically situated opposite the picturesque island of Spinalonga with its medieval fortress, Blue Palace, is uniquely built nestling on a hill side & leads down through landscaped gardens onto a 300m pebbled beach & the remarkably crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean. Extremely stylish in design, the resort unfolds in small units of bungalows - each enjoying stunning sea view & many having their own private ‘infinity’ pool. Complete relaxation can be found in the hotel’s beautiful spa, where thalassotherapy treatments are a speciality. A panoramic lift provides effortless access to the beach & swimming pool & a number of electric cars are also available. The villages of Plaka & Elounda are both close by, & the hotel is approximately one hour’s drive from Heraklion Airport.
• 24-hr room service • News-stand • Jewellery shop • Boutique • Panoramic lift • Conference facilities • Children’s club (3-12 years) • Private Chapel • Beauty salon and hairdresser within the spa
• 3 swimming pools • Indoor pool (for adults from 16 years) • Children’s pool and playground • Gym • Sauna, Hammam and Jacuzzi (free of charge) • 2 tennis courts (chargeable at night) • Variety of water-sports • Spa with a menu of thalassotherapy, relaxation and beauty treatments (for adults from 16 years)
Dining and Entertainment
• ‘Olea’main buffet restaurant with terrace • ‘Isola’ restaurant serving Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner • ‘Flame’ steakhouse restaurant • ‘Blue Door’ traditional Greek Fish Taverna for lunch and dinner - beach-side • ‘Asia Blue’ restaurant for inspired fusion cuisine and sushi plates • 2 bars • Dine around option available for guests booking Half Board, with the option to switch Dinner for lunch. • 'Isola Beach Club'
Superior Sea View Bungalows with furnished veranda or terrace, twin or king size beds, air-conditioning, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, satellite LCD TV, 2 direct dial telephones, mini bar, safe box, hair-dryer, bathrobes, cosmetic mirror, Apivita amenities, video on demand slippers and FREE WiFi* in all rooms, suites and villas.
Sea View Bungalows with Private Pool as Sea View Bungalow (some with ‘infinity style’ pool), wood deck or tiled area extending from room to pool, with shaded area for dining and sunny area with sunbeds.
Mediterranean Maisonette Suites SV with Private Pool stylishly decorated, with ground floor living room leading to furnished veranda with stunning sea views and infinity pool. LCD satellite TV on each floor, CD/DVD player. The 1st floor has bedroom with king-size bed facing the sea, dressing area, wood and marble lined bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, separate shower. There is a further small bathroom on the ground level. Maximum Occupancy for all above room types: 3 Adults or 2 adults + 2 children
* WiFi in all rooms are based on Low Bandwidth speeds, with the option to upgrade to High Bandwidth speeds locally. **Suites and Villas are based on High Bandwidth internet FREE of charge.
• Free cot for infant under 2 years • Child 2-11yrs stays free on accom only for arrivals during 21/4-30/6 & 1/10-30/10/17
HALF BOARD IS OFFERED AS BUFFET SERVICE IN THE MAIN RESTAURANT "OLEA" FOR DINNER ONLYDRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDEDTHEME NIGHTS AGAINST SUPPLEMENT
Applicable Taxes Charges as from 01 January 2018: 4€ occupancy tax ιs to be added to the per night room and basic board rate, to be paid by the guest upon arrival. The hotel reserves the right not to accommodate the guest if they refuse to pay the tax.
Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa inFocus
Videos of the Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
A small collection of videos relating to the Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...
Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Rooms
Searching for your holiday...
We are currently searching for your selected items, this should take no longer than 30 seconds...