St Julian's Bay | Malta
A multi-award winning hotel that will more than meet the needs of any discerning traveller whether you are on your family holiday or just stopping by on business. With plenty of activities on offer for kids such as the children’s crèche and even more to keep the adults occupied such as all the watersports on offer at the Merkanti Beach Club and the Portomaso Casino which is situated directly adjacent to the hotel, you will barely have time to explore the historically beautiful and fashionably elegant surroundings of St Julian’s. The Hilton Malta is situated in the heart of Portomaso, an award winning waterfront development in St Julian’s. The hotel has perfect views of the inspiring yacht marina and the surrounding Mediterranean sea and is only a short 20 minute drive from the airport.
Hilton Malta Special Offers:
• Casino situated directly adjacent to hotel • FREE WiFi in public areas
• Concierge desk • Room service • Currency exchange • ATM • Free parking
• ‘Toni and Guy’ hair salon • Baby-sitting and crèche services • Gift shop
• 4 Outdoor swimming pools and 1 indoor pool
• Children’s pool
• 5 Senses Myoka Spa
• Squash courts (coaching available)
• Floodlit tennis courts (coaching available)
• Children’s playground and games room
• LivingWell Health Club with fully equipped state of the art gym and 35 fitness classes each week, sauna, steam room and plunge pool
Dining and Entertainment
• “Oceana Restaurant” – rustic Mediterranean buffet cuisine
• “Blue Elephant Restaurant and Bar” – elegant Thai cuisine
• “Merkanti Bistro” – light lunches and dinner (seasonal)
• “Quarterdeck Bar” – pre-dinner cocktails and snacks
• “Vista” Lobby lounge and bar
Hilton Malta provides an array of services and facilities for the comfort and convenience of every guest in its 410 rooms and suites including; air conditioning, WiFi (at a charge), bathrobes, mini-bar, direct-dial telephone, TV and DVD player, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, electronic safe, iron and
ironing board and hair dryer.
‘ECO tax of 50 cents per day is to be collected from every adult aged 18 and over entering Malta with a capping of €5.00 per adult.
This tax is to be collected by the accommodation provider at check-in on arrival in Malta. This does not apply to tourists moving to a second hotel.
Yes we can only sell on request and hotel will only be in a position to give us availability 60 days prior arrival.
With these conditions it makes the Hilton very difficult to sell.
Hilton Malta inFocus
Videos of the Hilton Malta
A small collection of videos relating to the Hilton Malta hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...