Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa
Ayia Napa | Cyprus
The Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa has been newly refurbished and completely upgraded and is now luxury five-star hotel that offers guests a sensational Luxury All-Inclusive gourmet concept. The resort is set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens complete with man-made lakes and is just 150-meters from the golden sands of Landa Beach. The Luxury All-Inclusive concept provides guests with 7 restaurants serving high-quality food from around the world, ensuring that even the most discerning palate is satisfied. There are 5 outdoor lagoon-style pools with a lazy river and also a wide variety of leisure facilities for the entire family along with a full animation and entertainment programme. The resort is extremely family-friendly, offering creche facilities as well as kids and teens clubs and amongst the 314 rooms are dedicated family-oriented suites. For adult guests there are dedicated rooms and suites in the Adult-Only wings as well reserved areas and times in restaurants for Adults, an Adult-Only bar and upgraded spa centre. The Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa is a superb 5-star option in Cyprus for couples and families alike offering great quality and fantastic value.
Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa Special Offers:
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
• 18-hr room service
• 24-hr reception
• Free Parking
• Unisex hairdressing salon
• Souvenir shop
• Laundry service
• Ironing room
• Baby-sitting on request
• 150m from the sandy ‘Landa Beach’
• 5 outdoor lagoon-style pools including lazy river, waterfalls, whirlpools and fun features
• Semi-Olympic sized indoor pool
• Serenity Health Club & Spa with massage and beauty treatments, fitness centre, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room
• Tropical landscaped gardens with man-made lakes
• Children’s splash pool with pirate boat, slides and fun features
• Tennis court
• Basketball court
• Gym, Sauna, Jacuzzi, steam-bath and massage (payable)
• Mini football pitch
• ‘Little Monsters’ kids club and creche with supervised activities and entertainment programmes
• Teens Club with state-of-the-art video game booths, internet café, soda bar and organised activities
• Soccer Academy under supervision of FIFA certified trainer for different age groups (advanced bookings required)
• ‘Kanika All-Stars’’ offering a full programme of day-time animation and evening entertainment for adults and children
Dining and Entertainment
• The Royal Olympic restaurant – the hotel’s main restaurant it features an extensive buffet menu, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and a specialised children’s buffet. There is indoor and outdoor seating along with a dedicated Adults-Only area
• The Captain’s Deck (April-October) – a traditional Cypriot taverna, replete with gorgeous views of the resort, if serves authentic Cypriot Meze using local ingredients.
• The Rock n Roll Diner – A indoor 50’s themed family restaurant, featuring an à la carte menu offering a variety of American classics, including burgers, fries and milkshakes.
• The Seven Orchids (May-October) – An exotic Asian restaurant, it offers a culinary journey throughout the orient, with food from Asia, Japan, Malaysia, China and Thailand on the menu.
• Garibaldi – A traditional Italian restaurant, serving a modern à la carte menu of refined Italian fare. This is an Adults-Only restaurant
• The Greats – A celebration of human kindness, this inspiring restaurant is decorated by images of people who have done great things in service of humanity. It serves a selection of classic dishes, all-time favourite recipes and meal-combos.
• Snakeria – A modern café, serving an Italian inspired menu of drinks and light snacks, it is the perfect place to enjoy some shade and a refreshing drink.
• You and Me bar – an Adults-Only cocktail bar, serving exotic cocktails with live music entertainment, it is ideal for friends or couples, who want to have a sophisticated evening.
• The Xperience Arena – A state-of-the-art, seven-night-a-week entertainment venue, it holds a host of different shows, including discos, Broadway style musicals and much, much more.
The Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa has 314 spacious and luxurious rooms, suites and family-oriented suites. Each one comes with its own private balcony, featuring a view over the sea or surrounding area, making them the perfect place to enjoy the wonders that the Cypriot countryside has to offer.
Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa inFocus
Videos of the Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa
A small collection of videos relating to the Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...