Grand Hotel Excelsior
Valletta | Malta
The Grand Hotel Excelsior prides itself of being one of the premier luxury 5* star hotels in Valletta. The hotel can be described as grand, opulent and steeped in history as the property and its olive gardens emerge from Valletta’s 16th century fortifications, offering magnificent views of fort Manoel, as well as Marsamxett harbour. The hotel is a few hundred metres away from Valletta’s main entrance, a UNESCO World Heritage city and Malta’s capital, allowing guests to explore its rich history and culture and its beautiful Baroque architecture. The hotel is a short 20 minute drive from Malta International airport, and is also in close proximity to most of the island’s treasures.
Grand Hotel Excelsior Special Offers:
• Private sandy sun terrace • Private Yacht marina • Hair and beauty salon
• Baby sitting services on request • Free indoor parking • 24 hour room service
• Laundry and dry cleaning service with Free pressing service
• 24 hour reception and concierge service
• Complimentary WiFi (in lobby and public areas)
• Conference and banqueting facilities including 2 Plenary Halls and 14 syndicate rooms, as well as 5
prime outdoor areas • Business services • Currency exchange
• Gift shop • Grand Hotel Excelsior Taxi service
• Hotel overlooks Marsamxett Harbour
• 400 metres away from Valletta’s main entrance
• Built within Valletta’s 16th Century Bastion Walls
• Outdoor pool
• Water sports and diving available off site
• Fully equipped fitness centre
• “Le Grand Spa” featuring indoor pool, Jacuzzi, hydrotherapy bath, steam room, sauna and 9
treatment rooms with a selection of treatments and packages
• “Royal Malta Golf Club” nearby
Dining and Entertainment
• “Spice Island” – Full buffet breakfast restaurant
• “Admiral’s Landing” – International casual bistro diner
• “Yacht Club” – snacks, ice creams and beverages during the summer months
• “Tiki Bar and Restaurant” – casual Mediterranean diner during the summer months
• “Harbour View” - lobby bar serving light meals, desserts & drinks overlooking the harbour
The hotel features 439 guest rooms spread over 10 floors. All rooms feature air conditioning, a work
station, cabled internet connectivity at a charge, flat screen TV with satellite channels, direct dial
telephone, safe, mini bar, hair dryer, tea and coffee amenities and luxury bathroom amenities as well as
complimentary bottled water on a daily basis in each room.
‘ECO tax of 50 cents per day is to be collected from every adult aged 18 and over entering Malta with a capping of €5.00 per adult.
This tax is to be collected by the accommodation provider at check-in on arrival in Malta. This does not apply to tourists moving to a second hotel.
Grand Hotel Excelsior inFocus
Videos of the Grand Hotel Excelsior
A small collection of videos relating to the Grand Hotel Excelsior hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...