Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh Resort
Sharm el Sheikh | Egypt
The Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort is a popular destination, adjacent to Na’ama Bay and just a 10 minute drive from Sharm El Sheikh Airport. There is a passionate commitment to water throughout the resort; its centre piece is a vast three-pool complex incorporating lazy rivers, cascades, jet sprays, and an outrageous 80m corkscrew water slide! Shallow pools and sun-lounging terraces allow guests to sit in the water or along the broad steps and soak up the sunshine. The Hyatt Regency is also host to the Club Olympus Fitness Centre and Spa.
Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh Resort Special Offers:
• 3 private beach coves • WiFi • 24 hour concierge and room service • On site car park • Souk style shopping arcade • Laundry and dry cleaning service • Baby sitting services • Multilingual guest service directory • Doctor on call 24 hours • Bank & ATM service • Beauty salon
• Outdoor Jacuzzis • Oasis Kids’ Club • Water Sports Centre with diving & snorkelling • Health Spa with massages & a variety heat treatments as well as a sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi & plunge pool • Fitness centre equipped with Techno Gym equipment, personal training and classes available
• Racket Centre with exhibition court, 4 tennis courts and 2 indoor air-conditioned squash courts
• Camp Hyatt Kids Club with kids pool, club house and daily organised activities and entertainment.
Dining and Entertainment
• “Sala Thai” restaurant – Thai cuisine • “Café Fresco” – buffet restaurant with live cooking stations • “Cascades” restaurant - pool side restaurant offering grilled dishes, light salads and homemade ice creams • “The Beach House” restaurant - charcoal grill, open kitchen and ice cream bar • Souk Restaurant – complex designed as an ancient Arabesque marketplace replete with shops, food stalls and a stage for live folkloric performances • Souk: “Tahina’s” – Lebanese and Arabic cuisine • Souk: “Caz-Bar” – beachside bar • Souk: “Olivo’s” – Mediterranean restaurant • Souk: “Snaxx” – meat Grill • ‘Souk: “Indian Bazar” – Authentic Indian Cuisine • “Seafood Restaurant” – fish restaurant • Souk: “Sweet Shop” – lounge serving a wide range of Middle Eastern halvas, sweetmeats and Turkish delight pastries, shabats, ice creams and fresh fruits • “The Azure Lounge” – lounge bar to enjoy fine leaf teas and aromatic coffees, as well as a selection of snacks • “Stars Music Bar” – music bar with live entertainment serving classic and contemporary cocktails, fresh fruit juices.
432 rooms and suites all enjoying spectacular views of the Red Sea from a furnished balcony or terrace. All guest rooms offer elegant Mediterranean-inspired decor. Amenities include, mini bar, LCD TV 32’, Multi-line telephones with individual data ports, High-speed Internet access, Individual air conditioning control, ceiling fans, in-room safe, morning newspaper, separate work area, marble bath, bathrobes and slippers, hair dryer and luxury toiletries enriched with Dead Sea minerals.
Half Board/Full Board entails a "Dine Around" option in any restaurant - Set Menu or A La Carte with a daily credit of 220LE for HB, or 350LE for FB
As we continue to upgrade our key areas of the hotel in order to enhance our guest experience, it
becomes necessary to undertake some small, but essential soft refinement to our Cascade Restaurant and the Lazy River. The project would be from 15thJune, 2015 till 14thJuly 2015.
In the interim, the “Beach House and Azure Lounge” will replace the “Cascades” during lunch until the above reopening date. Additionally a comprehensive aqua experience through the Middle Pool, the Secluded Pool, an 82 m corkscrew waterslide, three waterfalls, two outdoors whirlpools surrounded by sundecks as well as an exclusive swimming pool and whirlpool at the Regency Club will remain accessible to our guests
Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh Resort inFocus
Videos of the Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh Resort
A small collection of videos relating to the Hyatt Regency Sharm el Sheikh Resort hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...