Hotel Palais Faraj Suites & Spa
Fes | Morocco
As a former Arab-Moorish palace, Hotel Palais Faraj Suites & Spa stands majestically over the medina of Fes, allowing guests to enjoy some beautiful views of the city from its roof-terrace. This riad-type hotel has only 25 suites creating an intimate and relaxing setting to enjoy the intricate traditional décor of the hotel and the warm and attentive service of the staff. The hotel features an outdoor pool, an Oriental Spa to enjoy a traditional hammam or massage and guests can learn more about the local culture and customs with the cooking, cosmetics and pottery classes. There are 2 restaurants and 2 bars here. ‘L’Amadier’ restaurant is situated on the roof-terrace offering beautiful views to accompany the rich flavours of Fassi cuisine. Hotel Palais Faraj Suites & Spa is beautiful boutique hotel serving as a great base for guests to enjoy the delights of Fes.
Hotel Palais Faraj Suites & Spa Special Offers:
• Free WiFi • 24-hour reception • Laundry service • Free parking • Reading room • Hair and beauty salon
• Outdoor pool • Oriental Spa with Hammam and massage
• Cooking classes • Cosmetics classes • Pottery workshop
Dining and Entertainment
• “La Terrasse” – rooftop restaurant serving breakfast and dinner
• “L’Amandier” – panoramic roof-terrace restaurant serving the rich flavours of traditional Fassi cuisine
• “Salon Bar” – lounge bar serving coffees, mint teas and aperitifs (Summer only)
• “Le Golden Bar” – intimate rooftop bar
This hotel consists of 32 rooms - 26 suites and 6 rooms. Each suite features Free WiFi, airconditioning,
complimentary mini bar with soft drinks, TV, telephone, safe, tea and coffee making
facilities, bathrobes and slippers.
Hotel Palais Faraj Suites & Spa inFocus
Videos of the Hotel Palais Faraj Suites & Spa
A small collection of videos relating to the Hotel Palais Faraj Suites & Spa hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...