Paradise Bay Resort Hotel
Cirkewwa | Malta
The Paradise Bay Resort Hotel is a very popular destination and it is easy to see why. In 2013 the hotel’s private beach became the first private beach in Malta to achieve Blue Flag status, the hotel is a scuba divers dream with its own diving centre and school and as the resort is located at Malta’s northern tip and very near to Cirkewwa Ferry Terminal, the islands of Gozo and Comina are easily accessible for those wishing to explore these fascinating islands. With daytime and evening entertainment for adults and children and with plenty to do and see, this is the perfect hotel for an adventurous family beach holiday. The hotel is approximately a 40 minute drive to Malta International airport.
Paradise Bay Resort Hotel Special Offers:
• Private sandy beach
• Gift shop
• Currency exchange
• Free parking
• Dry cleaning and laundry services
• Baby sitting services
• Room service
• WiFi (surcharge)
• 4 seawater pools including paddle section for children in all pools
• Indoor heated pool with paddle section for children (heated during winter)
• Water sports • Gym
• Scuba diving centre and school
• Children’s playground
• Sauna and whirlpool (surcharge)
• Tennis court (surcharge)
• Games room with table tennis and billiards (surcharge)
Dining and Entertainment
• “Il Merill” – buffet restaurant
• “The Island’s Edge Bistro” – light meals and snacks also available to take-away
• “The Cockerel” bar
• “The K Lounge” bar
• Animation team provides entertainment during the day with special activities for children
• Evening entertainment includes live bands, karaoke etc
The hotel’s 276 guest rooms all feature a balcony with a sea view, air conditioning and ceiling fan, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, trouser press with iron and ironing board, tea and coffee making facilities, mini fridge (stocked with discounted drinks on request), hair dryer, safe (surcharge) and WiFi (surcharge).
ECO tax of 50 cents per day is to be collected from every adult aged 18 and over entering Malta with a capping of 5 Euro per adult. This tax is to be collected by the accomodation provider at check-in on arrival in Malta. This does not apply to tourists moving to a second hotel.
Paradise Bay Resort Hotel inFocus
Videos of the Paradise Bay Resort Hotel
A small collection of videos relating to the Paradise Bay Resort Hotel hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...