Radisson Blu Resort Split
Split | Croatia
The Radisson Blu in Split is a modern four star resort located directly on a pebble beach & within easy reach of some of the area’s finest beaches (such as Bacvice Beach & Znjan Beach) as well as the city’s most popular tourist attractions (including Diocletian’s Palace & the Croatian Maritime Museum). This wonderful family friendly resort is perfectly placed for easy & convenient travel around the Split & offers a whole range of amenities on-site to make your stay comfortable, including the largest spa in Split, an outdoor pool, 3 restaurants & 2 bars.
Radisson Blu Resort Split Special Offers:
• Pebble beach area • FREE WiFi throughout the hotel • 24 hour room service • Concierge services • 24 hour reception • Laundry and dry cleaning services
• Outdoor swimming pool • Indoor pool • Children’s pool • Gym • Radisson Blu Spa with 2 Finish saunas,
plunge pool, Japanese Onsen pool, Jacuzzi, sun studio and full menu of massages and treatments
Dining and Entertainment
• “Caper Grill” – Croatian & Mediterranean classics • “The Fig Leaf” – buffet restaurant serving breakfast & dinner
• “The Mistral Restaurant” - fresh seafood & local BBQ • “The Mistral Beach Bar” - fully stocked bar located
on the beach front • “The Door Bar” - Assortment of inventive cocktails, Croatian beer & snacks
• “The Pool Bar” - 'Salads, pizzas or grilled specialities, all in a family-friendly environment
Guests can choose from a number of different rooms, with standard guest rooms starting at 19 sq metres
in size. All rooms have been decorated to reflect modern luxury and the interiors feature fresh, vibrant
colours. As standard, guests can expect the following features to be included during their stay; private
balcony, FREE WiFi, LCD flat screen TV, bathrobes and slippers, mini-bar, safe and complimentary toiletries.
Radisson Blu Resort Split inFocus
Videos of the Radisson Blu Resort Split
A small collection of videos relating to the Radisson Blu Resort Split hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...