A member of the 'Leading Hotels of the World', with a fine attention to detail combined with a personalised service. Elounda Bay Palace offers a superb choice of luxury accommodation with two hotel buildings and bungalows interspersed within the grounds, as well as bungalows with pools. Overlooking two secluded private white sandy beaches, this very attractive property has plenty of amenities for a wonderful holiday for all family members, and guests may also enjoy the facilities available at its sister hotel, the Elounda Beach. Elounda village,with its pretty harbour and fish tavernas is nearby and the lively town of Ayios Nikolaos is just 9km away.
• 24-hr room service • Shopping arcade • Hair salon • Laundry service • Video and TV room • Baby-sitting on request • Limousine and helicopter service • Secretarial and business services • Conference facilities
• Outdoor seawater pool • Indoor heated pool • Children’s pool • Supervised animation programme for children 4-12 years old • Gym, beauty salon and massage • 5 floodlit tennis courts • Basket and volleyball court • Table tennis • Games room • Variety of water-sports • Scuba diving
Dining and Entertainment
• "Aretoussa" - panoramic main buffet restaurant • "Artemis" - elegant breakfast venue turning into a concept restaurant and shisha bar by night • "Dionyssos" - à la carte gourmet restaurant with pianist & singer • "Argonaut Seaside Restaurant" - serving light Mediterranean meals during the day and classic Italian cuisine in the evening • "Ariadne Tavern" - authentic seaside taverna serving grilled fish, meats and regional dishes • “Thalassa Seafront Restaurant” - romantic dinner venue set by the water's edge • "Blue Lagoon by Mistura" - gastronomic concept showcasing the influences of Peruvian cuisine • "Kafenion" - classic home-made Cretan cuisine • "Veghera Jetty Bar" • "Erato Lounge Bar" • "Poseidon Pool Bar" • Beach Bar • "Sail-in Bar"
262 rooms bungalows & suites each with balcony or terrace, bathroom, air-conditioning, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, safe-box, mini-bar, bathrobes, slippers & hair-dryer. Double Rooms in main building have double bed, some providing an extra single sofa bed. Interconnecting rooms for families available. Maximum Occupancy 2 adults & 1 child
• Deluxe Rooms SV in main buildings, with large bedroom with Queen-size bed, sitting area, CD system & TV in bathroom. Maximum Occupancy 2 adults & 1 child • Double Bungalow SV with queen-size bed, bathroom, balcony or patio. Max occupancy 2 adults • Superior Bungalows, Sea View, Sharing Pool as above with shared pool (shared by 2 or 3 bungalows). Maximum Occupancy 2 adults
• Free cot for infant under 3 years • Free accommodation for extra beds provided half board & service charges are paid according to age. Room supplements do not apply
Rates include rich American buffet breakfast and dinner buffet served in the hotel's main 'Aretoussa' restaurant or
a Dinner Credit of €30 per Adult, €20 per Child 9-14 years old, €10 per Child 4-8 years old, per day, non transferable,
against evening dinner valid in all the Resort A la Carte Restaurants on food items (Excluding Beverages).
Applicable Taxes Charges as from 01 January 2018: 4€ occupancy tax ιs to be added to the per night room and basic board rate, to be paid by the guest upon arrival. The hotel reserves the right not to accommodate the guest if they refuse to pay the tax.
Elounda Bay Palace inFocus
Videos of the Elounda Bay Palace
A small collection of videos relating to the Elounda Bay Palace hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...
Elounda Bay Palace Rooms
Searching for your holiday...
We are currently searching for your selected items, this should take no longer than 30 seconds...