Radisson Blu Resort and Spa
Golden Bay | Malta
The hotel is ideally located on Golden Bay, the second largest (and is one of only a few) sandy beaches in Malta, making it the hotel for a family beach holiday on the island. The hotel has its own private stretch of beach for that extra bit of privacy. The hotel is incredibly family friendly and will accommodate all needs when it comes to catering for and entertaining children. The Myoka Spa is renowned on the island for its holistic approach to therapies and it truly puts the meaning of Spa into Spa resort. The international airport is just 20km away.
Radisson Blu Resort and Spa Special Offers:
• Private sandy beach
• 24 hour room service
• Baby sitting services available on request
• On site car parking
• Concierge services
• Currency exchange
• Laundry and dry cleaning services
• Shuttle bus
• Swimming pools
• Children’s swimming pools
• Wide variety of water sports
• Diving centre
• Tennis courts
• Myoka Spa
Dining and Entertainment
• “Flavours” – offering Breakfast Buffet and a Sunday lunch buffet from Oct - Jun
• “Agliolio” – traditional and fresh Italian and Mediterranean food
• “Essence” – fine dining experience
• “Pebbles bar and Ice cream parlour” – sweets, ice creams snack and cocktails
• “Mokka Lobby Bar and Terrace” – snacks, coffees, teas and desserts
• “Lagoon bar and restaurant” – al fresco dining from May through October
• “Swizzles Bar” – cocktails, fine wines & aperitifs menus for children
Note: High chairs for children provided in all restaurants.
329 rooms in 2 unique design collections; the Serene collection and the Zenith collection. 144 contemporary deluxe rooms make up the Serene collection and 164 opulent suites make up the Zenith collection. All rooms are furnished with high quality materials and boast marvellous views of Golden bay or the beautiful countryside in the north of the island. Bath robes and slippers, coffee and tea provisions, free high speed WiFi, hair dryer, in room safe, mini bar, satellite and pay tv are provided as standard.
‘ECO tax of 50 cents per day is to be collected from every adult aged 18 and over entering Malta with a capping of €5.00 per adult.
This tax is to be collected by the accommodation provider at check-in on arrival in Malta. This does not apply to tourists moving to a second hotel.
Radisson Blu Resort and Spa inFocus
Videos of the Radisson Blu Resort and Spa
A small collection of videos relating to the Radisson Blu Resort and Spa hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...