Hotel Ta'Cenc and Spa
Gozo | Malta
The Ta’Cenc Hotel in Gozo is designed to be a “hideaway resort” and that is exactly what you get by staying here. The hotel is built in and amongst its natural surroundings, spread over 1.5sq miles of rich countryside, in order to give its guests the unique experience of reuniting with nature. An Ecotourist’s dream, the hotel is built on the highest point of Gozo offering views of imposing cliffs and the idyllic islands of Malta and Comino. Stay here to relax the mind, stimulate the senses and rediscover yourself.
Hotel Ta'Cenc and Spa Special Offers:
• Private rocky beach with crystal clear waters
• Business centre
• Free car park for hotel residents
• Baby sitting service available on request
• Adult and family pools
• Lagoon style indoor/outdoor heated pool
• Hydrotherapy bath
• Guided walking, cycling and horse riding
• Diving school (nearby) • Water sports (nearby)
• Tennis courts • Wellness spa
• Fully equipped gym • Beauty salon
• Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
Dining and Entertainment
• “Il Carubo” – Italian and Gozitan specialities for breakfast and dinner
• “Il Terrazo” – Italian gourmet experience for lunch
• “Kantra Beach Club” – bar and grill restaurant serving fresh fish, meat, pastas and salads available during high season only
• “Peppi’s Bar” – ideal for pre or post dinner beverages
The hotel consists of 83 stone built bungalows and rooms that are designed specifically to blend in with the natural surroundings. Each room is tastefully furnished, with an en-suite bathroom, hair-dryer, telephone, radio, cable LCD TV, mini-bar, trouser press, heating, air-conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities and safe. Every room within the resort also enjoys a private patio or terrace. The new Deluxe Junior Suites also feature 2 LCD televisions, under-floor heating, WiFi, Jacuzzi bath, separate double walk in shower, double wash hand basins.
BROCHURE ERRATA: THIS IS NOT AN ADULTS ONLY HOTEL
Transfers to Gozo are from Malta International Airport and include a ferry ride.
‘ECO tax of 50 cents per day is to be collected from every adult aged 18 and over entering Malta with a capping of €5.00 per adult.
This tax is to be collected by the accommodation provider at check-in on arrival in Malta. This does not apply to tourists moving to a second hotel.
Hotel Ta'Cenc and Spa inFocus
Videos of the Hotel Ta'Cenc and Spa
A small collection of videos relating to the Hotel Ta'Cenc and Spa hotel which have been hand-picked especially for you...